Physics and Astronomy
Computing Generalized Racah Coefficients
The Tableau Procedures Package is based on the work of S. Gliske1, W. H. Klink2 and
T. Ton-That:3"Algorithms for Computing Generalized U(N)Racah Coefficients," Acta Applicandae Mathematicae, September, 20054, as well as an additional paper awaiting publication.
To begin using the package, follow the link below to the downloads page. Follow the instructions and download the procedures, TabProcs.mw, and the first example page, Example-1.mw.
Table of Contents
- Download the program and various example worksheets.
- Further Explainations
- Full-detailed explainations of how to use each procedure, similar to Maple's Help files.
- Additional Documentation
- Additional documentation, including representations of the various datatypes and guidelines for choosing Generalized Casmimir Operators.
- Please direct questions to W. H. Klink or S. Gliske.
The procedures and the webpage are the work of Stephen Gliske, under the direction of W. H. Klink.
- 1 Department of Physics, University of Michigan, 48109, USA
- 2 Department of Physics, University of Iowa, 52242, USA
- 3 Department of Mathematics, University of Iowa, 52242, USA
- 4 Gliske, Klink, et. at. "Algorithms for Computing Generalized
U(N)Racah Coefficients." Acta Applicandae Mathematicae 88.2 (2005): 229-249.